- Laurie Wright is a woman on a mission to improve the mental health and emotional welfare of children around the world, one book at a time.
- Her background in early childhood education served as the foundation in launching a successful career as a children’s book author and publisher. Wright published her first book, “I Can Handle It” in 2017.
- She has since published seven additional books as part of the “Mindful Mantras” children’s book series as well as two short chapter books in The Courage Chronicles series.
- In a competitive industry where the average self-published book sells about a thousand copies in its lifetime, Wright has sold over 100,000 books and earned Amazon bestseller status for her titles.
- Through her books and consulting services, Wright offers children and adults alike a confidence boost.
Social Media Channels:
Publishing & Marketing Courses: www.creativewrighter.com
Children’s author and publishing strategist, Laurie Wright is a silly but smart, busy mom of three who laughs at her own jokes just a bit too much. The minivan is her sanctuary, and the only place she can sing out loud without being shushed. She’s known for her short term memory and extreme love of chips and dip. Usually on her best behavior, watch out when her filter wears off! Never without her laptop and a notebook. Trust her with your kids and your books, but not your coffee!
Laurie Wright is a woman on a mission to improve the mental health and emotional welfare of children around the world, one book at a time. As an author and consultant, she has the innate ability to give children and adults alike a confidence boost.
During her tenure as a kindergarten teacher, Wright noticed students often exhibited learned helplessness. Parents struggled with finding the words to express emotional support or convince their children that they were capable. This time in the classroom served as the foundation in creating her first book, “I Can Handle It” in 2017. Driven by the desire to help eradicate childhood anxiety, Wright has added seven books under the Mindful Mantras series as well as accessories to help children build emotional intelligence.
In an industry where the average self-published book sells a few hundred copies annually, Wright sells several hundred daily and generates numerous positive reviews from parents, teachers and counsellors. Overall, she has independently sold over 100,000 books and earned Amazon bestseller status.
Born out of her passion for teaching and marketing, Wright also offers hands-on programs and consulting services for aspiring and struggling children’s book authors. Instead of winging it or feeling the pressure of figuring everything out along the way, she gives writers direction and a proven structure for success. Through courses like “Profitable Picture Books: How to Self-Publish a Picture Book,” she shares the blueprint for creating and selling children’s picture books in the competitive self-publishing industry. Wright has developed a solid reputation as a publishing strategist, giving authors the insight, systems and coaching to take their book projects to the next level. Her clients attribute their increased financial success to her commitment to forward-thinking marketing strategies and results.
Wright is currently working on the next books in The Mindful Mantras and her all new Courage Chronicles series. When she’s not crafting her next bestseller or helping authors do the same, Wright spends her spare time with her three children and husband.